Welcome Artists!

During these uncertain times in isolation most of our daily routines are drastically changing. As they continue to change I hope that this virtual space can become our "art classroom" to come together to inspire, create, and share ideas with one another. I will be posting activities, inspiring artists, videos, and any other resources I think are worth sharing.

Remember it takes time to adjust to these 'new normals'. It is okay to feel uneasy, confused, and mixed up inside. I hope you can all try and create time each day doing things you enjoy.  It is important that we make these bright moments a part of our daily routine. I have been spending my time away from teaching by sleeping in, baking, reading, going for long walks, and creating artwork of my own.

Feel free to comment or reach out to me via email (meyeres@milwaukee.k12.wi.us) with any questions, or if you just want to check in to say hi! Missing you all!

Thanks for visiting,

Ms. Meyer

Comments