Step by Step Drawing Resource

Hi Artists!

I thought I would share a great step-by-step drawing resource with you all today. Art for Kids Hub posts drawing tutorial videos of almost anything you can imagine. The whole family can join in!

1. Go to YouTube and search for the "Art for Kids Hub" channel. It is 100% family friendly! Or use this link
2. Use any type of paper and a pencil, follow along with a video of your choice. Split up your paper into fourths and try a few different tutorial videos. Add color to your drawings if you want. Don't be afraid to add your own personal details too!
3. Take a picture of your artwork and send it to me. My email is Meyeres@milwaukee.k12.wi.us. You   could also post it in the comments section below!

Drawing using step-by-step guidance is a good way to practice our spatial measuring skills and hand/eye coordination. Remember the more you practice the better you will become!

Here's one I just finished of a roll of TP 😊


Comments

Post a Comment